Wednesday, January 28, 2015

GRUNGE Birds!

As you can probably tell from my artwork,
I LOVE the grunge look. I distress just about
everything I create with ink to give it a
dirtier feel!
I also love birds & can't seem to find
a grungy bird stamp or image, so I decided to
create my own.
 
Here is Grunge Bird #1
(& a naked friend)
I created the 1st bird,
then traced him onto paper
to create his friend.
 
 
As you can see,
I changed Bird #2's outfit a bit
 
Grunge Birds #2 & 3
 
 
Now, we can't have 2 boys without
adding a girl to the mix!
I used the same process as mentioned above,
but gave her a dress instead.
 
Grunge Bird #3 (Girly Bird)




TADAHHH!!
 
Here is the full set,
complete with a few crazy
eyeballs to add to the birds!!
These will be available in my ETSY
shop very soon!!
 





2 comments:

  1. You know I adore these, right?!?! You are beyond creative girl and I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete