Monday, January 5, 2015

Totally addicted to ATC'S (artist trading cards!)

I've always known what artist trading cards were
& have been familiar with the trading aspect of it, but never tried until a few weeks ago.
 Oh my goodness, have I been missing out!
Not only am I receiving tons of beautiful artwork,
but making friends from all  over the WORLD!!
This is the coolest hobby ever! I absolutely love
running to my mailbox each day to see what has arrived!
The envelopes alone are pieces of art & each artist usually sends extra
goodies along with their card! Amazing. Just amazing.
If u haven't tried this hobby, stop by my
Instagram page & join the fun!!
Here are a few pictures of what's been swapped:



 

1 comment:

  1. We of the Instagram ATC Addicts have been reserving you a spot for ages! We are beyond thrilled that you have finally accepted your calling and have joined us! I for one am honored beyond belief to have a few wonderful pieces of your art to call my own!

    ReplyDelete